Cutting-edge technology. Intellectual stimulation. Meaningful work. And a company culture that's second to none. We're looking for talented engineers in the roles below. If you're the best at what you do, come join us.
We are a small team of multi-talented engineers with interests in embedded design, radio, security, and aviation. We value diverse backgrounds and thinking, involvement in open source communities, and ensuring that engineers are equipped with high-quality tools and continuing education. Existing team members hail from UCSD, MIT, US Air Force, US Navy, and US Army.
All work is unclassified, on-site in San Diego, CA, with optional light travel. To apply for any position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a project portfolio.
No recruiters, please.
Current Open Positions
Signals Reverse Engineer
- Analyze signals from target systems and reverse engineer protocol stack components such as interleavers, scramblers, forward error correction (FEC), and modulation schemes.
- Collaborate with a team of hardware and software engineers to productize results in a tactical electronic warfare system.
- Stay on the forefront of modern wireless techniques and standards.
- Extensive professional experience reverse-engineering modulation and coding schemes of proprietary wireless protocols.
- Deep understanding of a range of FEC schemes including Turbo, LDPC, Polar, and convolutional codes.
- Experience using algebraic techniques to perform analysis and blind parameter estimation of error correction and modulation schemes.
- Familiar with software-defined radio (SDR) frameworks and instruments.
- Proficiency with mathematical analysis tools like SAGE, MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, or similar.
- Comfortable working in collaborative research environments like Jupyter and Git.
- Familiar with modern wireless system standards and technologies such as OFDM, MIMO, CSMA-CA, WLAN, GSM, and LTE.
- Basic familiarity with modern cryptographic tools and analysis techniques.