Cutting-edge technology. Intellectual stimulation. Meaningful work. And a company culture that's second to none. We're looking for talented engineers in the roles below. If you're the best at what you do, come join us.
We are a small team of multi-talented engineers with interests in embedded design, radio, security, and aviation. We value diverse backgrounds and thinking, involvement in open source communities, and ensuring that engineers are equipped with high-quality tools and continuing education. Existing team members hail from UCSD, MIT, the US Air Force, and the US Navy.
All work is unclassified, on-site in San Diego, CA, with optional light travel. To apply for any position, please email email@example.com with a resume and a project portfolio.
No recruiters, please.
Current Open Positions
Signals Reverse Engineer
- Analyze signals from target systems and reverse engineer protocol stack components such as interleavers, scramblers, forward error correction (FEC), and modulation schemes.
- Collaborate with a team of hardware and software engineers to productize results in a tactical electronic warfare system.
- Stay on the forefront of modern wireless techniques and standards.
- Extensive professional experience reverse-engineering modulation and coding schemes of proprietary wireless protocols.
- Deep understanding of a range of FEC schemes including Turbo, LDPC, Polar, and convolutional codes.
- Experience using algebraic techniques to perform analysis and blind parameter estimation of error correction and modulation schemes.
- Familiar with software-defined radio (SDR) frameworks and instruments.
- Proficiency with mathematical analysis tools like SAGE, MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, or similar.
- Comfortable working in collaborative research environments like Jupyter and Git.
- Familiar with modern wireless system standards and technologies such as OFDM, MIMO, CSMA-CA, WLAN, GSM, and LTE.
- Basic familiarity with modern cryptographic tools and analysis techniques.
Senior Mobile Developer
- Design and implement custom mobile and web applications to act as the interface for SkySafe systems.
- Act as the subject matter expert on usability, feel, and experience for all user facing software.
- Interacting with other teams and customers to generate requirements and develop user flows.
- Support deployed applications with bug fixes and updates.
- Help design and maintain highly reliable build, deploy, and quality control systems for a complex heterogeneous environment.
- Help build the software platform to command and control all SkySafe capabilities.
- At least 3 years experience in mobile development. Please provide references or portfolio.
- Experience shipping, maintaining, and supporting live mobile applications.
- Understanding of various networking protocols and security surrounding them.
- Drive to learn new languages, systems, and willingness to jump at new challenges.
- Experience working in a team environment and using version control, bug trackers.
- Experience in web server architecture and development.
- Python, c++, or java experience.
- Production operations, devops, or SRE experience.