Drone airspace management is a rapidly growing and vitally important industry, and SkySafe is leading the way. Our commitment to protecting against threats while safely integrating commercial drones into the national airspace sets us apart.
SkySafe's technology allows governments, law enforcement, airports, corporations, cities, and more to manage their airspace with real-time drone data and analytics.
Proud Board Member and Thought Leader for the Commercial Drone Alliance
The commercial drone industry delivers humanitarian gains and economic and environmental benefits.
Our core values are the foundation of SkySafe, and they guide everything we do and how we do it. Whether you’re part of our team or a client, you will experience these values in every interaction with our company.
Our products address a deep-seated need to feel safe, and we never lose sight of that. We serve our clients, our global community, and our common good.
In an industry like ours, trust is paramount. We are dedicated to honest and direct communication without exception.
Our company is built on grit and faith in each other. Our strong roots have given us an unshakable “Can Do” attitude in all that we undertake.
We trust, believe in, and rely on one another, and we partner with our customers – always listening closely to their unique wants and needs.
VP of Marketing
"Drones present as much opportunity as risk, and we've made it our job to help clients safely manage both."
SkySafe has attracted the best minds in hardware security, reverse engineering, digital signal processing, and software defined radio. Join our fast-growing team.
We are looking for our first Customer Success Manager to build and scale the Account Management organization and serve on our leadership team. This will be a high impact role that influences customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewals.
- Set the vision and plan for the Account Management organization with a focus on product adoption, customer experience and growth through renewals and upselling
- Design a customer feedback collection processes to inform our product development roadmap and ensure the voice of the customer is heard throughout the company
- Serve as a point of escalation for team members and customers
- Build and lead a high performing team that is customer focused and works collaboratively across SkySafe functions
- Establish metrics and goals to assess performance and drive continuous improvement
- Become a trusted source for our customers and build SkySafe’s reputation for world class customer service
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- 5 - 7 years of total work experience
- Enthusiastic and creative team leader with the ability to inspire others, and a track record of high employee engagement
- Experience in building and scaling an account management function at a startup
- Pre and post-sales experience is essential
- Experience working within federal, state, and local governments sales
- A good understanding of customer success methodologies and practices including (but not limited to) segmentation, customer journey, and customer health scoring
- Expertise in user requirement identification, customer input, VOC & market research.
- Highly effective at dealing with change and ambiguity as business needs shift responding well under pressure and demonstrating flexibility while ensuring compliance
- Strong written, presentation and verbal executive communication
- Comfortable working across functional to build account management processes
- Effectively manage time and priorities without supervision
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join our team in San Diego, CA. As an IT Support Engineer, you will provide all aspects of system administration, operations, and application support for services. The individual must have broad knowledge of all IT software/hardware related issues and the ability to diagnose and solve these issues.
- Provide customer service to an end user base with regards to primarily Linux and Mac computing functionality, questions, diagnostics, assistance, and consultations in one on one or group situations via in person, phone, email and video conferences, etc.
- Provide all aspects of system administration, operations, and application support for services
- Provide consultation in system diagnosis, and resolution in complex system issues.
- Resolves product performance problems using advanced tools / technical knowledge to remediate problems and conduct scheduled installs
- Perform troubleshooting, parts replacement, and repair on servers, desktops, laptops, and attached peripherals
- Performs system upgrades, patching and compliance as required
- Participate in efforts to develop, push, troubleshoot and report on patch levels and compliance using provided tools such as Jamf and Big Fix or other patching tools
- Coordinate and manage moderate size technical projects such as OS upgrades, dual factor authentication, EoL migrations, Virtualization
- Troubleshoot PIV and authentication issues
- Create process improvements and automation solutions.
- Document and monitor processes and procedures necessary for operational compliance
- Minimum of 4 years of directly related work experience including:
- 3+ years supporting/troubleshooting Mac/Linux Desktops/Workstations/servers (GUI and command line)
- 3+ years troubleshooting skills and customer support skills
- 2+ years with patch management, provisioning and monitoring tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with configuring programming environments for Python and C++.
- Experience with Shell scripting (bash, csh, tcsh, etc)
- Experience with the Jamf MDM platform
- Knowledge of the macOS directory structure and various alternate macOS boot modes
- Experience with macOS package management systems MacPorts and Homebrew
- Familiar with Linux topics, such as ZFS, Luks, certificate management, disk management, Linux hardening, configuration managers such as Ansible/Puppet, system configurations, and others.
- Familiarity with network services and protocols
- Familiarity with CIS, NIST, FISMA or other standards and benchmarking
- Understand and recommend software and hardware lifecycle for customer upgrade needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, self-directed and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as working independently in a dynamic environment is required
We are looking for all levels of wireless engineers to design and implement wireless receiver algorithms for drones and related technologies. If you love developing optimized receiver algorithms for a wide variety of wireless protocols, then SkySafe would like to hear from you!
If you would like to learn new skills and poke around interesting systems while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in an entirely new industry, then SkySafe might be right for you.
We’re continuing to grow the world’s leading team on drone security. Drone airspace management is a rapidly growing and vitally important industry and SkySafe is leading the way. Our commitment to protecting against threats while safely integrating commercial drones into the national airspace sets us apart. Having recently closed our Series B round of funding, we can’t wait to expand and continue development of our technology to assist governments, law enforcement, airports, corporations, cities, and more to manage their airspace with real-time drone data and analytics.
Come join our growing team in our San Diego office. Enjoy perks such as daily free lunch, full health and wellness benefits, unlimited PTO, gym membership reimbursement, and flexible work hours.
If you would like to learn new skills and poke around interesting systems while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in an entirely new industry, then SkySafe might be right for you!
- Identify system-level optimization opportunities for our wireless receivers
- Design and implement algorithmic and architectural optimizations in a software defined radio (SDR) platform
- Literature research, prototyping, and document novel receiver algorithms
- Work in a team environment, leveraging version control systems, issue trackers, and messaging tools.
- MS with 5+ years of experience or PhD with 2+ years of experience specialized in communication receiver design and analysis.
- Good understanding of modern communication systems such as TDMA, OFDM, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Experience with Matlab, Python, and/or C/C++ for algorithm development, modeling, and simulation.
- Proficiency with modern software development practices, using tools such as Git, GitHub, continuous integration servers, etc.
- Experience with SIMD vectorization, such as SSE, AVX, and NEON is a plus.
- Familiarity with SDR software such as GNU Radio, RFNoC, liquid-dsp, or libhackrf is a plus.
- Experience with Ettus Research hardware is a plus.
- Experience with the design and evaluation of RF systems including electronic warfare, radar, spectrum sensing, and communications is preferred.
- Self guided, displaying a diversity of skills and strong initiative.